You are here
EDITORIAL OFFICE OF “OCEANOLOGICAL AND HYDROBIOLOGICAL STUDIES”
Last modified:2017, November 23 - 2:38pm
Editor-in-Chief – Professor Marcin Pliński
Editorial Chief – MSc. Grzegorz Kozłowski
Editorial Secretary – Dr. Anna Dziubińska
tel: +48 58 523 6612, fax: +48 58 523 6612
- All articles are peer-reviewed by experts from around the world
- High-quality language correction services for authors whose first language is not English
- Fast review and editing processes
- Worldwide dissemination and accessibility of articles
- The journal is open to contributions on all matters concerning the water environment, thus providing readers with a wide spectrum of topics in every issue.
- Articles written by both early-career and more experienced scientists are published together, so that their work is mutually complementary, and readers are provided with a sound basis for comparison of different approaches to a given issue.
- The Journal is open to young scientists with fresh or polemical views on a given subject matter, provides them with significant support, and juxtaposes their knowledge and experience with scientifically mature publications written by acclaimed specialists.